Hey everyone! I am being a very very bad blogger at the moment – I’ve tried to get a routine going for work and blog but some nights things get in the way/I forget/I’m too tired etc lol. Organisation will happen!! So this is why my post is late again tonight. I am so late that Charlie has already published her part of the Rainbow Series which you can check out here.
This week is pink. Pink takes up a huge portion of my collection – I tend to love them in the bottle but not so much on the nail. I mean I love them, but I also tend not to wear them much…? I’m not really sure but I definitely neglect them! So here are some of my top faves 🙂
Top row left to right: China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Barry M Neon Pink, Essie Sunday Funday (I know I put this in corals too but I am tired okay haha), Nubar Brilliant, Happy Hands Metal Heart.
Bottom row left to right: China Glaze Ahoy!, Barry M Rosehip Gelly, OPI You Only Live Twice, OPI I Lily Love You, Marks and Spencer Coral.
– China Glaze Strawberry Fields: Medium pink with gold glassfleck shimmer. Opaque at 2 coats, stains a little. Glassfleck shimmer.
– Barry M Neon Pink: Gorgeous neon pink with blue shimmer. Opaque at 3-4 coats, a little sheer. Neon shimmer.
– Essie Sunday Funday: Is it pink? Is it coral? Who knows! It has silver fleck shimmer. Opaque at 2 coats. Shimmer.
– Nubar Brilliant: Soft pink scattered holo. Quite sheer, opaque at 3-4 coats. Scattered holographic.
– Happy Hands Metal Heart: My favourite indie ever, and my first! Hot pink jelly with black, pink, purple and iridescent glitter. More info on blogpost.
– China Glaze Ahoy!: Stunning rich pink with red glassfleck shimmer. Stains badly unfortunately. Opaque at 2 coats. Glassfleck shimmer.
– Barry M Rosehip Gelly: Palest pink I own and has lovely formulation and finish, very flattering. Opaque at 2 coats. Crelly.
– OPI You Only Live Twice: Deep pink glassfleck shimmer. It’s just stunning, there aren’t words. Opaque at 2 coats. Glassfleck shimmer.
– Marks and Spencer Coral: Peachy pinky coral. Jelly-like but opaque at 2 coats. Not streaky – beautiful! Crelly.
– OPI I Lily Love You: I love this mostly for the name – how cute?! Sheer pink jelly with iridescent glitter and large mylar flakes. More of a topper than an opaque polish.
I do love pink and I’m happy for this challenge because it reminds me of the lovely colours I forget about in the fog of new exciting products 🙂 Hope you enjoyed this too! This is the last day of the challenge so make sure you check out all my favourites by colour here.
What are your favourite pinks?