Hey everyone! I am being a very very bad blogger at the moment – I’ve tried to get a routine going for work and blog but some nights things get in the way/I forget/I’m too tired etc lol. Organisation will happen!! So this is why my post is late again tonight. I am so late that Charlie has already published her part of the Rainbow Series which you can check out here.
This week is pink. Pink takes up a huge portion of my collection – I tend to love them in the bottle but not so much on the nail. I mean I love them, but I also tend not to wear them much…? I’m not really sure but I definitely neglect them! So here are some of my top faves
Top row left to right: China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Barry M Neon Pink, Essie Sunday Funday (I know I put this in corals too but I am tired okay haha), Nubar Brilliant, Happy Hands Metal Heart.
Bottom row left to right: China Glaze Ahoy!, Barry M Rosehip Gelly, OPI You Only Live Twice, OPI I Lily Love You, Marks and Spencer Coral.
- China Glaze Strawberry Fields: Medium pink with gold glassfleck shimmer. Opaque at 2 coats, stains a little. Glassfleck shimmer.
- Barry M Neon Pink: Gorgeous neon pink with blue shimmer. Opaque at 3-4 coats, a little sheer. Neon shimmer.
- Essie Sunday Funday: Is it pink? Is it coral? Who knows! It has silver fleck shimmer. Opaque at 2 coats. Shimmer.
– Nubar Brilliant: Soft pink scattered holo. Quite sheer, opaque at 3-4 coats. Scattered holographic.
– Happy Hands Metal Heart: My favourite indie ever, and my first! Hot pink jelly with black, pink, purple and iridescent glitter. More info on blogpost.
– China Glaze Ahoy!: Stunning rich pink with red glassfleck shimmer. Stains badly unfortunately. Opaque at 2 coats. Glassfleck shimmer.
- Barry M Rosehip Gelly: Palest pink I own and has lovely formulation and finish, very flattering. Opaque at 2 coats. Crelly.
– OPI You Only Live Twice: Deep pink glassfleck shimmer. It’s just stunning, there aren’t words. Opaque at 2 coats. Glassfleck shimmer.
- Marks and Spencer Coral: Peachy pinky coral. Jelly-like but opaque at 2 coats. Not streaky – beautiful! Crelly.
– OPI I Lily Love You: I love this mostly for the name – how cute?! Sheer pink jelly with iridescent glitter and large mylar flakes. More of a topper than an opaque polish.
I do love pink and I’m happy for this challenge because it reminds me of the lovely colours I forget about in the fog of new exciting products Hope you enjoyed this too! This is the last day of the challenge so make sure you check out all my favourites by colour here.
What are your favourite pinks?