I wore GOSH’s Midnight Blue (a slightly darker version of Nails Inc. Chandos Place) with my prom dressfor my cousin’s wedding party last weekend, which was absolutely lovely and so nice to have all my family together in one place after so long The next day, after 3 days of wear, Midnight Blue was starting to show some tipwear so I decided to brighten it up a bit with LOTS of glitter!
Tag Archives: NYC
This isn’t a showing off post, au contrare, I wish I had more – lol.
I thought that maybe for the benefit of you all I would put up some photos of my current collection, and say for example you want to see a picture of a particular polish I happen to own you can let me know in the comments box. I will also link pictures I have already taken when I name the polishes, if that makes any sense. Basically click the blue words if you want to see the pics.
So this is going to seem like a tiny collection to certain among you who will no doubt have about ten times the amount that I do Believe you me I plan on expanding my collection for ever and always to the extent that income allows. Haha.
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation (free sample in February edition of ELLE Magazine)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in “Strip” used over the main eyelid.
- Natural Collection Fragrance-Free Eyeshadow in “Barley”, blended with the UD eyeshadow, and dusted over the browbone. Also used lightly on lower lash line.
- PrettyPink Makeup Palette Eyeshadows in a pale shimmery camel colour blended over the brow bone, a pinky mauve blended into the outer corners and a rusty brown on my eyebrows. I also used a dark purple for the liquid eyeliner with the transforming potion.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion (for eyeliner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Binge” worked into my lower lashes.
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara
- Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lip Gloss in “Pink Velvet”
So here are my nails of the day. Well if I’m being totally honest, I wore the Barry M 294 Cyan Blue alone with base and topcoat (and because I was saving time I still have Wednesday’s nail polish on underneath – oh dear!) all day, then this evening added NYC Long Wearing 105 Starry Silver Glitter on top to hide the sheet marks which had become all too apparent! So here they are: