- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation (free sample in February edition of ELLE Magazine)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in “Strip” used over the main eyelid.
- Natural Collection Fragrance-Free Eyeshadow in “Barley”, blended with the UD eyeshadow, and dusted over the browbone. Also used lightly on lower lash line.
- PrettyPink Makeup Palette Eyeshadows in a pale shimmery camel colour blended over the brow bone, a pinky mauve blended into the outer corners and a rusty brown on my eyebrows. I also used a dark purple for the liquid eyeliner with the transforming potion.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion (for eyeliner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Binge” worked into my lower lashes.
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara
- Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lip Gloss in “Pink Velvet”
Tag Archives: Barry M
In extended celebration of the end of my January exams I have over-indulged. *slaps wrist*. I now have good reason to, I was rejected from Northampton, :(. But anyhoo, before this news, Andy and I went for a wee gander round Oxford, and I dragged him round loads of shoppies 🙂 so one has rather a lot to talk about. I’m going to stage this in blogs, since I don’t want anyone falling asleep from boredom on here.:P
I also had a nail disaster while making brownies for my Chemistry class, as no-one bothered to tell me that plain chocolate is a bugger to break for melting! I somehow managed to bend 7 of my nails past the quick, so now I not only have short yucky nails, I have short broken yucky nails. They are sooooore! 🙁 ah well, I hope they grow out soon.
Firstly here are some Sophy Robson “Eek” inspired nails 🙂
Now for the No.7, I bought this (among others) using a £5 off voucher, so it was a steal for just £2!
So here are my nails of the day. Well if I’m being totally honest, I wore the Barry M 294 Cyan Blue alone with base and topcoat (and because I was saving time I still have Wednesday’s nail polish on underneath – oh dear!) all day, then this evening added NYC Long Wearing 105 Starry Silver Glitter on top to hide the sheet marks which had become all too apparent! So here they are:
The two unknown polishes are from a makeup box given to me for my birthday last year, which I would definitely recommend. It isn’t tested on animals (BUAV approved), and the eyeshadows particularly are of fairly good quality considering the price. It’s called PrettyPink, and is (or was!) from Argos.
In total I think I have 42 coloured polishes and 2 Topcoat Basecoats, and I don’t think I’ll be stopping any time soon!
Disclaimer: Everything mentioned in this blog post was either bought by myself with my own money, or given to me as a gift from friends/relatives. All opinions expressed here are my own.